• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kcolg
    230 Tornado
    • Jun 23, 2005

MoROC Trail Ride Event May 13-14 in Kansas

** MoROC Event at KRocks Park **

MoROC will be hosting an event at KRocks Park near Ft. Scott, Kansas on Saturday and Sunday. There will be guided trails on Saturday and a night ride Saturday evening. Sunday will be wheeling on your own. Visit the MoROC site at www.moroc.us and the park website at www.ksrockspark.com or for more info still www.brushbeaters.com

Price:
    $25 for Saturday covers both day and night trail rides and camping
    $10 for Sunday
    Anyone going or interested in going to the MoROC Trial Ride Event at KRocks Park?
  • my88wgn
    350 Buick
    • May 08, 2003

looks like fun& not too far to drive.wish the wag didn't have a hammering noise from the bottom end.wouldn't mind tryn to go.hopefully will be fixed in the next month.

Comment

• rustywagoneers_com
      304 AMC
      • Feb 02, 2006

yeah, so.. let us know how things go on the first, and we see about getting you on the road for this kind of stuff right?

I might try to take the boy to this one also...

peace
      Dave
      There is no way to rule innocent men.
      The only power government has is the power to crack down on criminals.
      Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them.
      One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws.

Comment

• Kcolg
        230 Tornado
        • Jun 23, 2005

I love seeing the Full size rigs out on the trails. My local club www.brushbeaters.com only has one member with a full size, man I love it. White with wood grain panel and black bedliner cover for the rockers and O think just above the fenders. I think he frequents this board. I drive a 1994 Grand Cherokee and I would trade him in a heartbeat. Hope too see some more of the full size rigs out there.

Comment

• Kcolg
          230 Tornado
          • Jun 23, 2005

Comment

• Kcolg
            230 Tornado
            • Jun 23, 2005

Trails start between 09:30 and 10:00

Comment

Working...
            X