• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Whataboutbob
    230 Tornado
    • Aug 03, 2014

'86 GW Champagne 46K miles

Hey Guys,

Just picked up my 4th Woody and 1st Wagonmaster. Got it from a retired doctor in Sonoma County, whom lost his driving privilege due to poor vision. It currently has 46.6K miles and was bought from Wagonmaster in '04 with 36.5K miles. Spent the last couple of weeks getting 3 years worth of Sonoma dew, soil, dirt, etc off of her, as she unfortunately sat outside. The PO dented the front passenger fender backing into garage, so she needs paint and vinyl, but not urgently. I sold my 3rd Woody and swore up and down, that after 3 of them over the last 15 years, that that would be it...a week later, I come across this one and admitted to my wife that I am crazy, but I still have to have a Woody! Anyway..very excited to give her the TLC she deserves and this site is awesome motivation and help! Merry Xmas..
  • Strode
    1st Chair, Cowbell
    • Nov 08, 2011

Welcome. Post some pictures, please
    Brad
    (*Allowed to post while failed 'I am not a Bot' test results are under appeal)

My build thread: 1982 Cherokee Laredo

Ristow's Bunker

Member, FSJ Prissy Restoration Association

Comment

• twisted frame
      350 Buick
      • Apr 01, 2003

Sounds great. I can't believe that screenname wasn't already taken here. Some nice shots of the GW in that movie.
      Mike
      1973 J4000, 360 2bbl, T18, Model 20,
      44, 60-2, 32x11.5x15" on 15x8" CJ wagon wheels.
      Now in black primer.

Comment

Working...
      X