X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HOOT

• Mar 28, 2003

Sept 18th and 19th Mammoth Cave,KY

They are having some buggy hill climb races at Blue Holler offroad park.http://www.blueholleroffroadpark.com/
    Racing is at 4 pm Fri and 11am Sat.

This place is on the north side of the Mammoth Cave National Park. Lots of family stuff to do as well in the area. I'll be at the track or back at the cabin drinking margaritas.

Looks like I'm going for the weekend. I believe I will be at the KOA or Rock Cabins. I've got a deal with KOA for my stay that weekend. Buy one get one free night for KOA card carrying members .
    Tom Gibson
    1980 J20 Utility bed truck. Factory cab and chassis truck. Many new mods for it but it will look all stock.
    1985 J10 nothing special just a nice clean stock truck.
    1977 Honcho "Blue" 401/400/quad. Under going major upgrades.."This is Not Your Fathers Honcho", it may not even be a Honcho anymore when done.
    2017 Challenger. Very jealous of the Jeeps.
  • HOOT

• Mar 28, 2003

I made my reservations today for Sept 18th and 19th (checking in fri afternoon and checking out sun am)at http://koa.com/campgrounds/horse-cave/
    Me and the Roo Dog will be in a cabin roughing it. Come join us at the KOA..

If you have a KOA card it is buy one get one free nights. Pays for itself just to buy a card for this one weekend. They also give you another Buy1 get 1 weekend in May plus 10% off all stays through the year not to mention making reservations as easy as pie.

The racing is Fri evening and Sat am at Blue Holler.
    Tom Gibson
    1980 J20 Utility bed truck. Factory cab and chassis truck. Many new mods for it but it will look all stock.
    1985 J10 nothing special just a nice clean stock truck.
    1977 Honcho "Blue" 401/400/quad. Under going major upgrades.."This is Not Your Fathers Honcho", it may not even be a Honcho anymore when done.
    2017 Challenger. Very jealous of the Jeeps.

Comment

Working...
    X