• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sandmanb
    304 AMC
    • Nov 03, 2001

superlift 4xadventure badlands atica indiana april 19-21

who's game on a trip to attica indiana on the weekend of april 19-21? its at the badlands offroad park. i think it would be a geat fsj get together.
    89 grand wagoneer stock daily driver. 78 cherokee chief w/t 401 trail jeep project. 87 grand wagoneer, for sale
  • DrChop
    232 I6
    • Jan 27, 2002

I plan to go with the '28.

Doc
    Chopped, Channeled, Sectioned, Nosed and Decked, Shaved, Frenched... and I still ain\'t done with it yet!http://www.angelfire.com/extreme3/drchop/docsrod.JPG

Comment

• sandmanb
      304 AMC
      • Nov 03, 2001

where is valpo indiana? what area of the state?
      89 grand wagoneer stock daily driver. 78 cherokee chief w/t 401 trail jeep project. 87 grand wagoneer, for sale

Comment

• DrChop
        232 I6
        • Jan 27, 2002

Valparaiso, In. is located about 12 miles south of the tip of Lake Michigan. Find St Rd 49 on a map, the northern end of it runs into Dunes State Park and ultimately into the beach/pavilion parking lot. Follow 49 south from the State Park about 3 miles, and you run into Chesterton, my hometown. Valparaiso is about 9 miles south of Chesterton down 49. Roughly about where 49 meets US Hwy 30 is the southeastern suburbs of Valpo.

Doc
        Chopped, Channeled, Sectioned, Nosed and Decked, Shaved, Frenched... and I still ain\'t done with it yet!http://www.angelfire.com/extreme3/drchop/docsrod.JPG

Comment

• sandmanb
          304 AMC
          • Nov 03, 2001

you cant get much further from lou. ky and still stay in indiana,can you? i was hoping it was closer to ky so we could do some wheelin this summer. but i guess we could meet up at badlands once i get my rig trail worthy.

Comment

• DrChop
            232 I6
            • Jan 27, 2002

I also plan to attend the NSRA Streetrod Nationals in Louisville this August 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th.

That gonna be close enough for ya??

Might be kinda fun to do a little playing around on your local trails, and then attend the show with mud all over the '28.

I'll keep ya posted as to the particulars as it gets closer.

Doc

Comment

• sandmanb
              304 AMC
              • Nov 03, 2001

drchop, the fair grounds are about 1 mile from my house. yea you could say thats close enough.

Comment

• sandmanb
                304 AMC
                • Nov 03, 2001

its coming up next weekend. i'm not sure i will be able to make it but i wanted to remind everyone.

Comment

Working...
                X