International Full Size Jeep Association
Home Forums Reader's Rigs Tech Library Trail Stories FSJ-List
International Full Size Jeep Association  

Go Back   International Full Size Jeep Association > Tire Kickin' > General FSJ Discussion

Old 10-29-2017, 09:19 PM
Grease Monkey

OK, it was early. Dates have been changed to reflect actual chronological line of events, and the misspelling of Aluminum has been fixed.

Although, I know there are Jeep parts made form "unobtanium" that you can only find on the 10th on Nevuary.
1966 Waggy
1968 Waggy
1970 Waggy
1972 Waggy

1982 Scrambler
1981 Scrambler

www.oldsoulsretros.com
Old 11-04-2017, 12:36 PM
Shakes hands with danger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randyzzz
Although, I know there are Jeep parts made form "unobtanium" that you can only find on the 10th on Nevuary.
Oh, yeah, and not just Jeep. They used to make all kinds of things out of unobtanium. Might have been a good material at the time, but good luck finding any now...the stuff just disappears!

Did you know? Willys is just Willis spelled differently, but pronounced the same. Neither Willy nor his apostrophe are involved.
Old 11-04-2017, 12:48 PM
Gear Head

If you decide to part any of them out, I would be interested in one of the Dashes. Preferably one without the pad on top or the holes for the pad.

And that is a great setup you got. I think you can make some great trucks out of those parts.
1980 J-10<br />Rusty\'s 4 inch lift<br />2 inch body lift,<br />35 in Xterrains on J20 axles<br />4:30 gears<br />Detroits<br />In-Cab cage thru the dash
Old 11-05-2017, 10:57 PM
Grease Monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by j10jim
If you decide to part any of them out, I would be interested in one of the Dashes. Preferably one without the pad on top or the holes for the pad.

And that is a great setup you got. I think you can make some great trucks out of those parts.

Thank You!

The plan is to make 3 nice vehicles out of the four, especially since I can only get 3 titles. The fourth will become an off-road only rig, using cast-off parts and leftovers. All four have padded dashes, although the 70 will end up with a smooth dash once I'm done. Bummer, it's the only one with a good windshield. It's going to become the modded out Super Chief.

But I gotta finish the J20 before I can start on these, plus get the shop built.
1966 Waggy
1968 Waggy
1970 Waggy
1972 Waggy

1982 Scrambler
1981 Scrambler

www.oldsoulsretros.com