• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jjeepers61
    230 Tornado
    • Jan 24, 2019

jjeepers61

After many years of watching and looking at this site I decided it was time to join as I have just purchased my last jeep a 79 Cherokee chief from phoenix I live in Michigan and have stored my 79 golden eagle for more than 20 years I have been looking at it and the body has gotten to the point where it will require more work than I am wanting to do so I decided to buy a different one I have owned a half dozen over the years and have parts from everyone I have ever owned so its time to pull all the resources together and put together my retirement rig so when I get to retirement I can get out and see this country looking forward to maybe wheeling and dealing some parts and sharing with others who are as passionate about these rigs as I am
  • chubbinius
    258 I6
    • Oct 31, 2018

That sounds like a great way to plan for a fun and enjoyable retirement time! Don't give up on the Golden Eagle yet...it might still have lots of life left in it, r can be a great start for a nice restoration project!
    1970 1414X Wagoneer "The Pig"
    -Dauntless 350 V8
    -D27 front/D44 rear
    2006 XK (65th Ann Edition)-DD

Comment

• rang-a-stang
      Administrator
      • Oct 31, 2016

sounds like a ton of fun! Welcome to the group! There are few current and passed Michigan folks on here that know what you are going through (rust wise).

Looking forward to seeing your rig come together!
      Chuck McTruck 71 J4000
      (Chuck McTruck Build Thread)
      (8.1L swap questions - PerformanceTrucks.net Forums​)
      79 Cherokee Chief (SOLD, goodbye old buddy)
      (Cherokee Build Thread)
      11 Nissan Pathfinder Silver Edition 4x4
      09 Mazdaspeed3 Grand Touring
      00 Baby Cherokee

Comment

Working...
      X