• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jeepN25
    230 Tornado
    • Mar 23, 2010

Any Florida FSJ's?

Hi, I'm outta Pensacola, just wondering if there are other FSJ enthusiasts in the area - I have only met one so far.

Thanks
    I <3my 's !!
    1978 Rusty Red (j10) on 37's... 6 inch rusty's lift
    new in the family:
    1981 Cherokee Chief... looking fwd to making this the family Jeep!... this means I get to spend some $...
  • timeflies
    232 I6
    • Jul 22, 2010

Im from molino. there are a few that I know of in pensacola and surrounding areas
    87 GW 360/727/229

Comment

• rocklaurence

• Jan 14, 2009

Im in Lakeland and have an '87 J10 that has J20 axles with H2 tires. My son and I are in the process of painting it and would like to install a Chevy diesel in the near (maybe never) future. There are others in the area but Closet Fanatics. They dont want to be identified.

Comment

• joebooze
        230 Tornado
        • Nov 02, 2009

We are here, We are here, We are here!!! My kids and I are working on a 81 J20. Saint Cloud has maybe 3 or 4 fsj's...My truck is my dd, she's not not the best lookin' dame at the ball, but all heads turn when I come down the road, I guess it helps that they can hear me comin',360 w/straight pipes and cherry bombs helps!!!!

Comment

• CutterN55
          350 Buick
          • Mar 09, 2009

I'm here. Oh...wait I'm the one you know...Olin I thought you were never gonna post up!! Speaking of the ball (above reference) you need to haul that little preggo wife of yours to the MC ball in that big ugly truck!! It'll be a little bit o gas but what an entrance!! Let's get it muddy first!
          Last edited by CutterN55; 10-04-2010, 12:56 PM.
          ROMANS 12:1-2

Military guys- Check out www.MilitaryJeepers.com

'89 GW deceased
          Ford 4spd swap Np435/205
          Lifted/stretched on 36's/4.10 thick gears/spooled rear

'86 CJ-7 Renegade, Restored, original steel.
          new Built TBI 258/Np435/D300 twin-sticks/Waggy D44's
          37" Super Swampers and lots of goodies!

Comment

• CutterN55
            350 Buick
            • Mar 09, 2009

Hi-jack
            Originally posted by timeflies
            Im from molino. there are a few that I know of in pensacola and surrounding areas
            Are you still on Dogtrack? I put out some corn the other day to see if we got any critter activity along the tree line and I'm gettin my bow worked on.

'89 GW deceased
            Ford 4spd swap Np435/205

Comment

• sallad
              232 I6
              • Feb 21, 2010

Over in Gulf Breeze here. We need to have a meet up one weekend

Comment

• HerrKooled
                258 I6
                • Aug 18, 2010

You gents are a little far north from here. Might as well be in a another state
                '77 J truck.

Comment

• CutterN55
                  350 Buick
                  • Mar 09, 2009

Originally posted by sallad
                  Over in Gulf Breeze here. We need to have a meet up one weekend
                  Is your truck trail ready now?

I have a caster/pinion angle issue I want to address before I go hitting 4 Lo. I'm afraid I'll break the wee little 1310's with the angle change from the front spring reversal. I think I'll shim it and be done with it.

'89 GW deceased
                  Ford 4spd swap Np435/205

Comment

• []V[]AXX
                    350 Buick
                    • Nov 10, 2009

I'm dead center here in Orlando, but Pensacola is a long drive for me.

Comment

• sallad
                      232 I6
                      • Feb 21, 2010

Originally posted by CutterN55
                      Is your truck trail ready now?

I have a caster/pinion angle issue I want to address before I go hitting 4 Lo. I'm afraid I'll break the wee little 1310's with the angle change from the front spring reversal. I think I'll shim it and be done with it.
                      more/less. Ive got a few electrical gremlins and I could use some new shocks but for the most part shes been reliable the past few months (knocking on wood). Been riding a whole lot lately so the jeep hasn't seen too much love though.

Comment

• Zorm
                        304 AMC
                        • Apr 08, 1997

Hey, P-cola FSJ!s I agree, those of us in the panhandle need to meet up, would be kinda cool to meet someplace another Jeep group meets to let them know FSJ's are still around.

Other Fla Jeepers, sorry, too bad the state is so big, well, I would love to have a meet and greet down in the keys, yea, that would be cool but would be a "good chunk of change" for gas.

Here in Pcola there used to be a club called "White Sands Jeep Club" turned into "White Sands Off-road Club", don't know if they meet anymore.
                        Wait, wait, we can do a early meet and greet and trail. Meet for grub then go to Eglin watch the vid, pay the fee and do the trails. I bet they have never seen a group of FSJ's.

This is cool, been in P-cola for the past 10 years, retired from the Navy, was the only one from here on the form for a while, been on this form since 97, good to see other members. I used to print up small invites to this list and put them on other FSJ's I saw but never saw anyone join.

I wouldn't mind meeting up with our Jeep before I take mine down to swap in MPFI.
                        83 Cherokee 4dr WT(axles) 4" lift, 351w, nv3550, NP208, installing soon

65 Corvair Corsa Convertible, 4 speed, 140 quad carb engine

71 F-250 Camper Special (in rewire stage)

HE guides my path, forgives me when I stray and lights my life.

Comment

• sallad
                          232 I6
                          • Feb 21, 2010

Well I'm seein 5 of us from Pcola. I've got stuff going on this weekend, but the weekend after that (23rd/24th) I don't have anything going on. Let's pick a day and get together. It would be awesome to see 5 FSJs lined up on pcola beach at some point

Whos up for it?

Comment

• Zorm
                            304 AMC
                            • Apr 08, 1997

I'm game for the 23rd/24th just not Sunday morning, I play drums at my church.
                            83 Cherokee 4dr WT(axles) 4" lift, 351w, nv3550, NP208, installing soon

65 Corvair Corsa Convertible, 4 speed, 140 quad carb engine

71 F-250 Camper Special (in rewire stage)

HE guides my path, forgives me when I stray and lights my life.

Comment

• 24tesla
                              327 Rambler
                              • Jan 24, 2005

Sorry, just a little North of you guys, in Augusta Ga., but hey, I do make it down to the Navarre area ever few years.
                              Kevin

86 GW, 360/727, Edelbrock 1406 w/ performer alum. intake. AGR Super PS Pump, HEI ignition upgrade. Other than that, stock for NOW!

http://gfsj.org
                              My Web Page

Comment

Working...
                              X