• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • j20owner
    258 I6
    • Jan 11, 2003

Do what!?!?

New section?!!? SMORR? I'm confused.....
    Where is my axle?
    79 j20/84 GW GM Hybrid
  • HOOT

• Mar 28, 2003

Ain't it great. We can finally be in a Mid West section instead of the Great Lakes. You guys in MO don't have to be the Plain States anymore.
    I wonder if there is a limit to how many MWI's we can have a year?
    Tom Gibson
    1980 J20 Utility bed truck. Factory cab and chassis truck. Many new mods for it but it will look all stock.
    1985 J10 nothing special just a nice clean stock truck.
    1977 Honcho "Blue" 401/400/quad. Under going major upgrades.."This is Not Your Fathers Honcho", it may not even be a Honcho anymore when done.
    2017 Challenger. Very jealous of the Jeeps.

Comment

• addicted
      Big Meanie
      • Dec 11, 2004

I say we have as many as we want. We invade the Midwest one camp ground at a time.
      Originally posted by Ristow
      i bet it was Simon....
      he's such big meanie that way...
      please don't tell him i said that....

Comment

• j20owner
        258 I6
        • Jan 11, 2003

I want to hit SMORR with my wag some time. Got to get it built, first. Plus, there's KS rocks pretty close to me. (I'm in KC, MO)

Really, in my opinion, there's nothing here to invade.
        Where is my axle?
        79 j20/84 GW GM Hybrid

Comment

• j2sax
          350 Buick
          • Mar 20, 2003

If you are coming to SMORR

Give me a shout... I am less than a half hour from SMORR! Great park for a day or for overnight camping....really nice facilities and plenty of trails.

Jesse
          Jesse- Sparta, MO (Near SPfdl MO) J20 4 Door Project, Wag w/ 6" Rusty's, 33x12.5's, 360/727 (for now!), 77 J10, 80 J20, 3 80's Wags, 73 Commando, Lots of AMC Eagles, FSJ parts Rigs and parts

Comment

• hanifkhan
            230 Tornado
            • Dec 06, 2014

We can finally be in a Mid West section instead of the Great Lakes. You guys in MO don't have to be the Plain States anymore.
            You can easily check out our high quality CBAP exam which prepares you well forTest King testking. You can also get success in realciis.edu exam with the quality hodges and selftestengine.

Comment

• Retro93
              Junk Collector
              • Nov 02, 2001

Originally posted by hanifkhan
              We can finally be in a Mid West section instead of the Great Lakes. You guys in MO don't have to be the Plain States anymore.
              There is no limit...
              79 Cherokee Chief WT "RDBLOK" warmed over 360, TH400/QT, 4.10 Truetrac F/Detroit Locker R, 4" Skyjacker Softride System, Rancho 9000 shocks with in cab adjust, Hydroboost brakes, 33" BFG Mud Terrains

Comment

Working...
              X