• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kntemplars
    232 I6
    • Feb 06, 2012

Looking for original Steel Rims

Just curious if there is any one in the area (WA & OR) with a set of the original factory steel wheels. I have a 1973 Wagoneer. I will be out of they area for quite sometime start in June. But I thought I might put some feelers out there now.
  • 78 WIDETRAC
    350 Buick
    • Aug 19, 2003

I have a set of 15x8 factory steel 5 on 5-1/2 steel wheels. Shoot me an email address and I can email a pic or 3 to you. I'm in portland.

Comment

• nottayota
      232 I6
      • Sep 10, 2012

Steel wheels.

I also have a set (4) steel factory wheels. 15 x 8 bolt pattern 5 on 5.5. Located in Happy Valley / SE Portland.
      '68 Kaiser Wagoneer, Buick 350 .. no school like old school.

Comment

• 78 WIDETRAC
        350 Buick
        • Aug 19, 2003

Are you still interested in the wheels? My wheels are probably willys wheels they have no provisions for jeep hub caps to fit. I tried the early style. it does not work.

Comment

• kntemplars
          232 I6
          • Feb 06, 2012

My apologies for the late reply. I am in Afghanistan at the moment. Once I get back I will shoot you and email. I most likely return sometime in the winter...sorry can't be to specific.

Comment

• dotiesowner
            230 Tornado
            • Oct 12, 2006

Have some wheels off an 82 cherokee

Thanks for your service, stay safe.... and we will see you when you get home.

Im In Irrigon, OR

Dan M
            CPT CAV - (ARMY Retired)
            Kilgore: You can either drive a FSJ, or you can fight! Charlie don't drive a FSJ, hes got his little rice burner. (modifed from Apocalypse now..)

Comment

• nottayota
              232 I6
              • Sep 10, 2012

Kntemplars. I still have those rims if you are interested. They had hubcaps on them at one point but not currently.
              '68 Kaiser Wagoneer, Buick 350 .. no school like old school.

Comment

Working...
              X