• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Metal Twister
    350 Buick
    • Oct 20, 2008

Originally posted by moorehouse77
    Those are stock springs front and rear. SOA front, shackle flip rear. Custom crossover steering. 33x12.50-15's.

Sorry Chief still bored just at home now.

Dave.
    Bored?
    Stop by the shop Ill find something for ya to do. LOL
    What do ya think about the Camey colors
    Last edited by Metal Twister; 09-21-2010, 02:07 PM.

Comment

• moorehouse77
      258 I6
      • Oct 24, 2006

Originally posted by Metal Twister
      Bored?
      Stop by the shop Ill find something for ya to do. LOL
      What do ya think about the Camey colors
      If I thought I could be of help and not hamper buisness I would be over there all the time MT. Camey huh... are you bored also???

Dave.
      1977 Waggy, 401, Holley Truck Avenger 670(for now), 4" Skyjacker lift, 35x12.5's, MM part time conversion
      www.socalultimate4x4.com

Comment

• Metal Twister
        350 Buick
        • Oct 20, 2008

are you bored also???
        Dave.
        Lunch time. I was waiting for the Ribs on the BBQ.

Comment

• wanab4x4
          232 I6
          • Sep 18, 2010

what shop would that b? metal twister ur in sprung valley? lol i used to work at sprung valley automotive lol
          "hello 911 yes this is an emergency!they put me on hold. Yes im still here , i want some of ur best men on this job. i would like to report a missing person. how tall? bout 7 feet tall 5 feet wide weights about 8000lbs smoke belching out the rear. Is it oprah? no its my FJS" lol

Comment

• Metal Twister
            350 Buick
            • Oct 20, 2008

My shop...

On the famous corner of Banroft and Olive.

Comment

• suzq044
              304 AMC
              • Dec 23, 2008

A little has changed since google went by. LOL

Max²: 1964 Jeep Panel Wagoneer
              Planning Stages

2018 Wagoneer Rendering if you're interested.

Comment

• Metal Twister
                350 Buick
                • Oct 20, 2008

Wow thats an old one! The buildings were put up in 1959 and has had quite a history. Back in the day the buildings were in movies and and in the 70's used off and on for the local T.V. series props that were shot here in town. I have been here for a few years now and I have had already had a few Hot Rod Magazine photo shoots out front. But now its just a quiet little Rod / Fab. Shop.

Comment

• wanab4x4
                  232 I6
                  • Sep 18, 2010

how long have u been there i never seen that building before
                  Last edited by wanab4x4; 09-23-2010, 01:43 AM.
                  "hello 911 yes this is an emergency!they put me on hold. Yes im still here , i want some of ur best men on this job. i would like to report a missing person. how tall? bout 7 feet tall 5 feet wide weights about 8000lbs smoke belching out the rear. Is it oprah? no its my FJS" lol

Comment

• wanab4x4
                    232 I6
                    • Sep 18, 2010

unless the leon bros are u friends... lol looks like u guys do the same work tho

Comment

• wanab4x4
                      232 I6
                      • Sep 18, 2010

15x8 with a 4" backspacing is what you looking for if your running stock narrow track axles and a 12.50" wide tire. 10" wide rims with a 12.50" tire is just a little bit wide. I've heard they will want to pop the beads while aired down offroad. My 12.50's sit real nice on 8" wide rims.

dave.
                      nice ok i got brandnew 32x12.5tires on it right now

Comment

• tattooedup
                        232 I6
                        • Sep 19, 2010

hey guys im in santee, whens the next shindig? just picked an 1983 Cherokee laredo. keep me updated peace...
                        Project "RED DEVIL" 1983 chero SOA 40s and a hemi. Pending $$$$$ that sthe plan though....

BORN, BREED, AND BLEEDS JEEP..... ANY AND ALL

Lookin for M715 Fenders and a Rhino Grille PM if u have any leads thx

Comment

• wag4x6
                          258 I6
                          • Feb 15, 2010

Welcome to the "elite" S.D. FSJ owners. I have quite a few buddys with FSJ's and ALL of them are lifted but one guy and he drives his harder than the rest of us. From what I see you'll be getting to know them soon. Hit me up when you get back into town. Maybe we can get together and wheel.

SOA is definatley the way to go, you're on the right track. One of my lifted buddys is Chief Gunner who posted earlier. I helped him a little with his SOA and man that thing work good in the dirt.

Hope to see ya in S.D. soon.

Dave.
                          Is this the one non-lifted guy you're refering to? I think I might know him.

89 Grand Waggy, freshened up 360, 727, NP229, SOA/SF, highsteer w/ chevy knuckles, Dana 44's f/r, 35" Maxxis Big Horns, some rock rash and more to come....

R.I.P 87 Waggy

www.socalultimate4x4.com

Comment

• moorehouse77
                            258 I6
                            • Oct 24, 2006

Yeah thats the jerk that makes the rest of us with "big lifts" look bad!!! Are you technically lifted now or still just rockin the sawzall lift?

dave.
                            1977 Waggy, 401, Holley Truck Avenger 670(for now), 4" Skyjacker lift, 35x12.5's, MM part time conversion
                            www.socalultimate4x4.com

Comment

• moorehouse77
                              258 I6
                              • Oct 24, 2006

Originally posted by tattooedup
                              hey guys im in santee, whens the next shindig? just picked an 1983 Cherokee laredo. keep me updated peace...
                              Hey man keep an eye out we'll be getting some stuff going here soon when the weather cools off.

Dave.
                              www.socalultimate4x4.com

Comment

• tattooedup
                                232 I6
                                • Sep 19, 2010

defintly.... anyone here play POKER? i have a weekly tournament 10 20 buyin anyone down?
                                Project "RED DEVIL" 1983 chero SOA 40s and a hemi. Pending $$$$$ that sthe plan though....

BORN, BREED, AND BLEEDS JEEP..... ANY AND ALL

Lookin for M715 Fenders and a Rhino Grille PM if u have any leads thx

Comment

Working...
                                X