• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pass45
    232 I6
    • Apr 20, 2008

Originally posted by j2sax
    BTW, since I am hoping to bring up the truck with Camper and Trailer, would 52C be deep enough or should I just jump down to 53?

Thanks!

Jesse
    52c is bigger than 53 if I remember right.
    gm 5.3 4l80blackboxnp205 dana 60 yukon zip locker 14 bolt 37/12.5/17 km2s or 39.5 irocks h1 beadlocks= one big money pit

Comment

• grand_wag_85
      Murphy's Law Poster Child
      • Dec 03, 2003

Anybody have extra space at their spot for me, one tent, one J10 and possibly a German Shepherd?
      You know it's bad when your car's on the EPA's 10 most wanted list!

'82 J10
      '88 GW
      '77 J10 Golden Eagle 401

Comment

• Hutcho
        327 Rambler
        • Jun 22, 2010

Originally posted by grand_wag_85
        Anybody have extra space at their spot for me, one tent, one J10 and possibly a German Shepherd?
        I don't know what the KOA would think bout it but if there's room out front of our cabins you can pitc h your tent there...
        Formally known as "oilfieldtrash354"

"Grandpas" 1979 J-10 resto/mod-on hold for now

Preparing for Ouray 2013!!!!

Comment

• bigun
          • Feb 10, 2003

We can always find room as long as you ain't bring one of them big army tents.
          charlie
          KB0HXA
          "Crom" 76/75 Cherokee/J20 Hybred,

Originally posted by Gambler68
          congrats...that's the first post on here I have absolutely no effing clue how to comment on.
          How you behave toward cats here below determines your status in Heaven.
          Robert A. Heinlein
          The birth of CROM is recorded here
          http://www.alaska4x4network.com/showthread.php?t=7778

Comment

• grand_wag_85
            • Dec 03, 2003

Originally posted by bigun
            We can always find room as long as you ain't bring one of them big army tents.
            Just a pup tent

'82 J10
            '88 GW
            '77 J10 Golden Eagle 401

Comment

• grand_wag_85
              • Dec 03, 2003

Originally posted by Hutcho
              I don't know what the KOA would think bout it but if there's room out front of our cabins you can pitc h your tent there...
              If they'll go for that I just might take you up on it

'82 J10
              '88 GW
              '77 J10 Golden Eagle 401

Comment

• Hutcho
                327 Rambler
                • Jun 22, 2010

I'm sure someone will chime in that knows more. Its my first year there so I don't know what all you can get away with....yet!
                Formally known as "oilfieldtrash354"

"Grandpas" 1979 J-10 resto/mod-on hold for now

Preparing for Ouray 2013!!!!

Comment

• will e
                  Always Broke
                  • Nov 16, 2001

LOL, I don't think there is room or that they would go for it.
                  82 Cherokee WT ? SFwith Alcan/agr box/Borgeson shaft/ 401/performer/Holley TA/HEI/BeCool/727/ALTAS(2.0/2.72/5.44)/D60 Snofighter(Yukon Zip,hubs,stubs,4.56)/14 Bolt (FF,BF shave,Discs, ARB,Artec Truss)/MTR 37/Corbeau Moab Seats /Hella/tuffy console/sliders/custombumpers&roll bar/WARN 8000/steering brace/CO2 Tank/dual batts/custom TCskid plate

Comment

• fulsizjeep
                    Señor Jackhead
                    • Aug 21, 2002

I don't recall ever seeing tents set up at a cabin. This would be a KOA question. Please don't tick off the KOA owners. Since Krista and I are the assigned "den mothers" for the group, we hear things...

I know that 2 vehicles and 2 tents are allowed for each tent site. We set up one for the dogs and one for us and have had 3 tents at our site a few times for a night or two without any hassle.
                    Flint
                    Ran when parked.
                    http://jubileejeeps.org/quadratrac
                    88 GW, 401/727/208, 5" lift, D44s/4.10s/locked up, 35s with a few Evil Twin & TT's Fabworks mods
                    76 401 Wag, 77 401 Wag, 77 401 J20
                    http://eviltwinfab.com http://www.ttsfabworks.com

Comment

• derf
                      360 AMC
                      • Jul 12, 2001

At this moment I have only one tent for my site. But I'm waiting to hear back from a couple of people who might come with me. I'll know sooner or later whether I have room to share.
                      Try out my gear ratio calculator

My Jeeps: Truck Norris and Grimm Jeeper

Truck Norris doesn't need a brow. He has fists.

Comment

• grand_wag_85
                        • Dec 03, 2003

Originally posted by fulsizjeep
                        I don't recall ever seeing tents set up at a cabin. This would be a KOA question. Please don't tick off the KOA owners. Since Krista and I are the assigned "den mothers" for the group, we hear things...
                        Last thing I want to do is piss off the KOA people. Then they'd have to put their clothes on and yell at us

'82 J10
                        '88 GW
                        '77 J10 Golden Eagle 401

Comment

• Kenall

• Apr 15, 2000

So are there tent sites still avail , do I call them direct, or go thru you all?
                          Ken's:
                          1966 Super Wagoneer
                          5.7L 2BBl. Th700R4. NP-208. Opens. 3.31s. 4core. 4Discs. PS,PB,AC,CC,Cassette.
                          (Soon to be TBI)
                          "If it aint leaking, it's empty!"

Comment

• fulsizjeep
                            Señor Jackhead
                            • Aug 21, 2002

Originally posted by Kenall
                            So are there tent sites still avail , do I call them direct, or go thru you all?
                            Ken - check the first post in this thread. Everyone reserves with the KOA. All the sites we had set aside for our group have been reserved. I still don't know who has site 42. Please let me know when you reserve so I can update the map.

Ken is now on the map. He was here for "The Big One" in 02. Welcome Back!

Last edited by fulsizjeep; 10-29-2011, 06:41 AM. Reason: add Ken
                            Flint
                            Ran when parked.
                            http://jubileejeeps.org/quadratrac
                            88 GW, 401/727/208, 5" lift, D44s/4.10s/locked up, 35s with a few Evil Twin & TT's Fabworks mods
                            76 401 Wag, 77 401 Wag, 77 401 J20
                            http://eviltwinfab.com http://www.ttsfabworks.com

Comment

• HOOT

• Mar 28, 2003

Your welcome at 51.. It's a huge site.

I'll have my f350 and trailer but I'm sure we can squeeze a tent and another J10 in somewhere. I intend to set my tent up on the trailer itself. You are definitely Annie approved.
                              Those pesky wiener dogs are going to be next door so be ready for endless wiener jokes all week long
                              Tom Gibson
                              1980 J20 Utility bed truck. Factory cab and chassis truck. Many new mods for it but it will look all stock.
                              1985 J10 nothing special just a nice clean stock truck.
                              1977 Honcho "Blue" 401/400/quad. Under going major upgrades.."This is Not Your Fathers Honcho", it may not even be a Honcho anymore when done.
                              2017 Challenger. Very jealous of the Jeeps.

Comment

• j10jim
                                327 Rambler
                                • Jan 11, 2003

OK Just got my reservation back from KOA. Will be staying in a Kabin in the 80's the night of the 17th, moving to Kabin 40A the morning of the 18th for the rest of the trip.

Bringing my brother in law (who came with me in 2002), and my 13 year old son. Looking forward to seeing everyone again. This time WITH my J10/20.

Have a great week!
                                Jim
                                1980 J-10<br />Rusty\'s 4 inch lift<br />2 inch body lift,<br />35 in Xterrains on J20 axles<br />4:30 gears<br />Detroits<br />In-Cab cage thru the dash

Comment

Working...
                                X