• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DonRaoul
    230 Tornado
    • Jan 09, 2018

Electric door window switch

Hi all,

my GW is lacking a working drivers side window switch as well as a working drivers door central locking switch.
    Cleaning hasn't helped at all sadly and I didn't dare taking them completely apart as it looked as I would break them.

So, are they still available new or just used ones on eBay? I cannot find them with any known (to me) supplier on the Interweb.

Raoul
  • babywag
    out of order
    • Jun 08, 2005

new isn?t going to happen.
    being overseas may want invest time to retrofit a more common(over there) switches?
    but if you need orig. used is all you?re going to find.
    Tony
    88 GW, 67 J3000, 07 Magnum SRT8

Comment

• Tripwire
      AMC 4 OH! 1
      • Jul 30, 2000

I have some good used ones i can send you... PM me
      Abort? Retry? Ignore? >

86 GrandWag. Howell fuel Injected 360. MSD Ignition + Dizzy. 727/229 swap BJ's 2" Lift and 31's

88 Wrangler 4.2, Howell TBI and MSD - Borla Headers w/ Cat-back + winch and 31's AND a M416 trailer (-:

Comment

• ShagWagon
        350 Buick
        • Apr 10, 2016

They are not that hard to take apart and clean the contacts.

Use a precision screwdriver to take off the clips and gently pry the seams. I take them apart and re assemble inside a box in case you drop a small part or spring. Take a picture before each step if you aren't good at remembering how it goes back together but it's not difficult. Just rockers and two springs each side.

They are Ford switches.
        87 GW- Fitech EFI,Fitech FCC,Skyjacker Hydro 4" lift,BFG AT KO2 30",Dynamax muffler,MSD distributor,MSD 6al box,Blaster2 coil,ACCEL 8mm,.045 gap,Edlebrock perf 4bbl intake,Elgin perf cam,HD alum radiator,Powermaster 150alt,Alum HD H2O pump,Serhills tailgate harness,Cowl screen mod,Evil Twin grab handles,Rstep's custom AMC lock knobs

Comment

• OldmanWag
          230 Tornado
          • Aug 26, 2016

I opened mine and found a burnout. They are all over Ebay cheaper and faster to just buy one and r & r

Comment

Working...
          X