X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • addicted
    Big Meanie
    • Dec 11, 2004

If I can get mine put together and the bugs worked out, I will. Oh, and if I get some of the parts i'm waiting for .
    Originally posted by Ristow
    i bet it was Simon....
    he's such big meanie that way...
    please don't tell him i said that....

Comment

• Ristow
      • Jan 20, 2006

yeah yeah.....me and the neighbor are pulling the wheels off tonite and that should be the last of the gathering......
      Originally posted by Hankrod
      Ristows right.................again,

Originally posted by Fasts79Chief
      ... like the little 'you know what's' that you are.

I LOVE how Ristow has stolen my comment about him ... "Quoted" it ... and made himself famous for being an ***hole to people. Hahahahahahahahahha!

It's like you're unraveling a big cable-knit sweater that someone keeps knitting...and knitting...and knitting...and knitting...

Comment

• Retro93
        Junk Collector
        • Nov 02, 2001

Wheels??? Don't the rigs that reside up in the GREAT FROZEN NORTHERN WASTELANDS have ski's instead of tires???
        79 Cherokee Chief WT "RDBLOK" warmed over 360, TH400/QT, 4.10 Truetrac F/Detroit Locker R, 4" Skyjacker Softride System, Rancho 9000 shocks with in cab adjust, Hydroboost brakes, 33" BFG Mud Terrains

Comment

• sld
          327 Rambler
          • Apr 04, 2006

That's what he meant. He is pulling the wheels to put the front skis on and the spikes on the rear
          1981 WT Cherokee Chief /360/TF727/208/ Holley 600CFM/ Performer Intake/ Edelbrock headers/ Skip White HEI, switched dizzy gear. Patriot Side Pipes.

Comment

• Ristow
            • Jan 20, 2006

no,i got an old set of turbines Simon won't give up about. i'm giving them to him so he'll leave me alone,sheesh the guy is like a gnat.

my new wheels and tires will be here soon,i may be up for a little trip....

who's the grill man?
            Originally posted by Hankrod
            Ristows right.................again,

... like the little 'you know what's' that you are.

I LOVE how Ristow has stolen my comment about him ... "Quoted" it ... and made himself famous for being an ***hole to people. Hahahahahahahahahha!

It's like you're unraveling a big cable-knit sweater that someone keeps knitting...and knitting...and knitting...and knitting...

Comment

• addicted
              Big Meanie
              • Dec 11, 2004

yeah, i'm thinking about growing a mullet too. Would look sweet blowing in the wind cruising down the highway with those turbines on my Jeep.
              i bet it was Simon....

Comment

• Retro93
                Junk Collector
                • Nov 02, 2001

I would be the grill man. You bring the steaks and I'll cook 'em.
                79 Cherokee Chief WT "RDBLOK" warmed over 360, TH400/QT, 4.10 Truetrac F/Detroit Locker R, 4" Skyjacker Softride System, Rancho 9000 shocks with in cab adjust, Hydroboost brakes, 33" BFG Mud Terrains

Comment

• WHSII
                  Hack-Priss
                  • Feb 06, 2010

it's only an invasion if you pansies drive your FSJ's to the event y'know....
                  Head hung low, Stumble, stumble, stammer, cough, cough...

I took off today and Friday so I could get some work done on the J10, I hope to get the bed cut and buffed and completed by Sunday.

If Hoot brought his trailer down and we packed it to the "Invasion" would that count???
                  WH

Dad's J10, Honcho, 1980 Sport Side
                  Build http://www.ifsja.org/forums/vb/showthread.php?t=118144

https://picasaweb.google.com/113072766039246994279/JeepJ10Honcho

Herbina 1987 Grand Wagoneer

Founding Member, FSJ Prissy Restoration Association

Comment

• Retro93
                    Junk Collector
                    • Nov 02, 2001

Originally posted by WHSII

I took off today and Friday so I could get some work done on the J10, I hope to get the bed cut and buffed and completed by Sunday.

If Hoot brought his trailer down and we packed it to the "Invasion" would that count???
                    Yes that would count. In all seriousness, one need not bring a Jeep to the meet/greet. We all have a grand time sitting around telling stories...some tall...some not so tall......

Comment

• Brown Bear
                      304 AMC
                      • Apr 09, 2000

I'll try...we are about to launch nissan's first electric car though......might be in Japan at the time...who knows?
                      NathanielButts
                      IFSJA Member #18
                      RIP-USS Minnow-The three hour tour is over.
                      MacGuyver - 1985 Grand Wagoneer
                      TFI, Edel Intake, Holley 80457S (yeah, it's shiney), K8600, K&N, Taylor Wires, Ford HD springs, and way freakin' cooooooool

Comment

• addicted
                        Big Meanie
                        • Dec 11, 2004

Originally posted by Brown Bear
                        I'll try...we are about to launch nissan's first electric car though......might be in Japan at the time...who knows?
                        Do we know you? Your screen name looks familiar.
                        i bet it was Simon....

Comment

• addicted
                          Big Meanie
                          • Dec 11, 2004

Originally posted by Retro93
                          Yes that would count. In all seriousness, one need not bring a Jeep to the meet/greet. We all have a grand time sitting around telling stories...some tall...some not so tall......
                          I've gone to at least one M&G a year since around 2006. I've driven an FSJ one time. Luckily it was one of the biggest turn outs at Zacks and we drove more than a mile down the road as a group. The drive to down town Toledo was really cool.

Though I am doing my dangest to get my '71 back together and road tested fairly thoroughly before 9/28.
                          i bet it was Simon....

Comment

• Brown Bear
                            304 AMC
                            • Apr 09, 2000

Originally posted by addicted
                            Do we know you? Your screen name looks familiar.
                            Just a drifter, I guess. Just some no-account drifter.
                            Last edited by Brown Bear; 08-24-2012, 12:57 AM.
                            NathanielButts
                            IFSJA Member #18
                            RIP-USS Minnow-The three hour tour is over.
                            MacGuyver - 1985 Grand Wagoneer
                            TFI, Edel Intake, Holley 80457S (yeah, it's shiney), K8600, K&N, Taylor Wires, Ford HD springs, and way freakin' cooooooool

Comment

• HOOT

• Mar 28, 2003

Originally posted by WHSII

Only if you sit in the drivers seat and make engine noises as I pull you around..

Actually I'm thinking of trying to get the J20 road worthy by then. I doubt I'll have time to get the utility bed on by then but I should be able to drive it. Or I guess I could throw the M715 bed on it for the time being, I believe it would be more of a "bolt on" than the utility is going to be.
                              Tom Gibson
                              1980 J20 Utility bed truck. Factory cab and chassis truck. Many new mods for it but it will look all stock.
                              1985 J10 nothing special just a nice clean stock truck.
                              1977 Honcho "Blue" 401/400/quad. Under going major upgrades.."This is Not Your Fathers Honcho", it may not even be a Honcho anymore when done.
                              2017 Challenger. Very jealous of the Jeeps.

Comment

• addicted
                                Big Meanie
                                • Dec 11, 2004

Originally posted by Brown Bear
                                Just a drifter, I guess. Just some no-account drifter.
                                Well if you can drift your way up there, you're more than welcome. We are letting a cheese head join us after all.
                                i bet it was Simon....

Comment

Working...
                                X