• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Retro93
    Junk Collector
    • Nov 02, 2001

Mid-West Invasion Thoughts

We need to get together before winter sets in. HOOT has tossed out the idea of having a meet at Rush Offroad here in KY. Here is a link to their website.

However, I'm open to meeting just about anywhere.

Give us your thoughts and ideas as to where we should get together.
    79 Cherokee Chief WT "RDBLOK" warmed over 360, TH400/QT, 4.10 Truetrac F/Detroit Locker R, 4" Skyjacker Softride System, Rancho 9000 shocks with in cab adjust, Hydroboost brakes, 33" BFG Mud Terrains
  • Retro93
    Junk Collector
    • Nov 02, 2001

BTT..come on....someone post up an idea.
    79 Cherokee Chief WT "RDBLOK" warmed over 360, TH400/QT, 4.10 Truetrac F/Detroit Locker R, 4" Skyjacker Softride System, Rancho 9000 shocks with in cab adjust, Hydroboost brakes, 33" BFG Mud Terrains

Comment

• Cassidy
      230 Tornado
      • Feb 01, 2014

Never been there.... and my jeep is just getting back on the road

Comment

• j2sax
        350 Buick
        • Mar 20, 2003

SMORR.net in Southern MO.... lots of fun!

Featured in more than one Ultimate Adventure with great facilities. Plenty of trails with drive arounds for obstacles... all but the Prissiest of Prisses can hit some trails!

In the evenings we can head to Springfield or Branson for plenty of cool touristy things!
        Jesse- Sparta, MO (Near SPfdl MO) J20 4 Door Project, Wag w/ 6" Rusty's, 33x12.5's, 360/727 (for now!), 77 J10, 80 J20, 3 80's Wags, 73 Commando, Lots of AMC Eagles, FSJ parts Rigs and parts

Comment

• Mars
          350 Buick
          • Apr 24, 2010

Come over to my place. we can tear into my jeep and figure out what's up with it.
          Wannabe Fabricator
          Grumpy on a good day.
          1981 J-10 Laredo.. mmmm bucket seats...
          What I'm working on: http://www.ifsja.org/forums/vb/showt...50#post1503850

Comment

• HOOT

• Mar 28, 2003

Originally posted by Cassidy
            http://www.blueholleroffroadpark.com/

Never been there.... and my jeep is just getting back on the road

This looks interesting...This Sept. too.
            DVDs & APPAREL - http://www.bustedknuckle.comThe Blue Holler Off Road Park $10k Bounty Hill is an event you do not want to miss. It all goes down Sept. 18-19...
            Tom Gibson
            1980 J20 Utility bed truck. Factory cab and chassis truck. Many new mods for it but it will look all stock.
            1985 J10 nothing special just a nice clean stock truck.
            1977 Honcho "Blue" 401/400/quad. Under going major upgrades.."This is Not Your Fathers Honcho", it may not even be a Honcho anymore when done.
            2017 Challenger. Very jealous of the Jeeps.

Comment

• OutrageGIS
              258 I6
              • Feb 26, 2011

I like it Hoot! I should have my QT chain installed next week so maybe I can take home the 10K. Surely an unmodified WT Cherokee could show those go kart guys a thing or 2...
              79 Cherokee, 360, QT, Stocky

At Large Board Member, Central South-East Jurisdiction, Elijah Craig Chapter, Bluegrass Division, FSJ Prissy Restoration Association

Comment

• OutrageGIS
                258 I6
                • Feb 26, 2011

And we already have jeep approved luxury accommodations in the area!

At Large Board Member, Central South-East Jurisdiction, Elijah Craig Chapter, Bluegrass Division, FSJ Prissy Restoration Association

Comment

• Retro93
                  Junk Collector
                  • Nov 02, 2001

Originally posted by OutrageGIS
                  X2

Comment

• Hooby
                    230 Tornado
                    • Aug 16, 2014

I'm planning on swapping out my automatic trans with a T18 manual sometime in late August/ early September.... but if that gets delayed because of me not getting all the parts/ being too busy, I'd come out with you guys to someplace. I could do either of the places you guys are talking about. I've camped at Mammoth Caves before, very cool area!

Comment

• HOOT

• Mar 28, 2003

You referring to Rock Cabins?

or your place for Rush offroad park?

or Retros man cave?
                      Tom Gibson
                      1980 J20 Utility bed truck. Factory cab and chassis truck. Many new mods for it but it will look all stock.
                      1977 Honcho "Blue" 401/400/quad. Under going major upgrades.."This is Not Your Fathers Honcho", it may not even be a Honcho anymore when done.

Comment

• OutrageGIS
                        258 I6
                        • Feb 26, 2011

Rock cabins for crazy mud hill climb event

Comment

• HOOT

• Mar 28, 2003

Rock cabins for crazy mud hill climb event
                          and maybe it won't be 17 degrees with a 45 mph wind.
                          Tom Gibson

Comment

• Retro93
                            Junk Collector
                            • Nov 02, 2001

Originally posted by HOOT
                            and maybe it won't be 17 degrees with a 45 mph wind.
                            Now it wasn't THAT bad. We did have a fire. I'd like to go back down there when the weather is nice.

Comment

• HOOT

• Mar 28, 2003

Originally posted by Retro93
                              Now it wasn't THAT bad. We did have a fire. I'd like to go back down there when the weather is nice.
                              That was the only fire I have seen where you could stand directly over and never get warm unless you were on the downwind side.
                              That would be the place to stay at if we go down to this event.

So do we want to make this a Thing. We need to look into reservations.
                              Tom Gibson

Comment

Working...
                              X