• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • addicted
    Big Meanie
    • Dec 11, 2004

Originally posted by Woodchomper
    So since Shades is non-electric do you think there will be a problem if I bring a generator? Also I saw sites #68 and #69 were booked. Does anyone know if those sites are FSJ people?

Thanks...Rich B.
    I think it won't be a problem if its a Honda that doesn't require hearing protection otherwise people might not be too happy about it. I don't think those are reserved by fellow fsj owners. If they are they didn't mention it in this thread.
    Originally posted by Ristow
    i bet it was Simon....
    he's such big meanie that way...
    please don't tell him i said that....

Comment

• HOOT

• Mar 28, 2003

For anyone that is going to be at the Meet these are available.

A th400 or a tf727. They all ran when fine when parked 5 years ago. $100

How about a NP228 case same as above. $75.

Center wheel hubs, bolt from rear. NOS Black solid centers front and back. Not in boxes and small scrapes in black paint where someone had them stacked together at one point. Keep them black or have them chromed. $175 set of 4

I have a set of 4 with open fronts centers in black as well. Really nice shape. $100

I have chrome sets ranging from pitted dirty $10 ea. to slight pitting $25 ea. to pretty decent with light pitting $40
      No open front chromes.

Bolt on from face wheel hubs pitted not too pretty but runnable,in chrome.
      $15 ea.

I have a TT Fabworks rear spring relocation kit and his longer spring perches for up front SOA. See his website for details. These were pre CNC made kits, 2007 vintage. Never used, sold the 78 Chero. This will not work for a J truck. Waggies and cheros only. Not sure of year cut off but it was for my 78 Chero. $200
      Tom Gibson
      1980 J20 Utility bed truck. Factory cab and chassis truck. Many new mods for it but it will look all stock.
      1985 J10 nothing special just a nice clean stock truck.
      1977 Honcho "Blue" 401/400/quad. Under going major upgrades.."This is Not Your Fathers Honcho", it may not even be a Honcho anymore when done.
      2017 Challenger. Very jealous of the Jeeps.

Comment

• Woodchomper
        350 Buick
        • Dec 17, 2002

Originally posted by Addicted
        I think it won't be a problem if its a Honda that doesn't require hearing protection otherwise people might not be too happy about it.
        Yeah that's what I thought. Unfortunately, my generator is a super loud Chinese special. I guess if I bring it I just won't run it after 7PM or something.
        1991 GW 401 /727TF/NP229 /4" Skyjacker /EBL TBI /CS-144
        1981 J10 401 /727TF/NP208 /6" Superlift /CS-144

Comment

• Retro93
          Junk Collector
          • Nov 02, 2001

Site 76 is now available. I had to cancel because of health issues.
          79 Cherokee Chief WT "RDBLOK" warmed over 360, TH400/QT, 4.10 Truetrac F/Detroit Locker R, 4" Skyjacker Softride System, Rancho 9000 shocks with in cab adjust, Hydroboost brakes, 33" BFG Mud Terrains

Comment

• addicted
            Big Meanie
            • Dec 11, 2004

Originally posted by Retro93
            Site 76 is now available. I had to cancel because of health issues.
            i bet it was Simon....

Comment

• pass45
              232 I6
              • Apr 20, 2008

so who is actually planning on going off road at the badlands
              gm 5.3 4l80blackboxnp205 dana 60 yukon zip locker 14 bolt 37/12.5/17 km2s or 39.5 irocks h1 beadlocks= one big money pit

Comment

• Ristow
                • Jan 20, 2006

i have 12lbs of fresh 1/2lb hamburger patties. and a box of pork ribs. buns and a brick of cheese slices. who's bringing the grille and accessories.
                Originally posted by Hankrod
                Ristows right.................again,

Originally posted by Fasts79Chief
                ... like the little 'you know what's' that you are.

I LOVE how Ristow has stolen my comment about him ... "Quoted" it ... and made himself famous for being an ***hole to people. Hahahahahahahahahha!

It's like you're unraveling a big cable-knit sweater that someone keeps knitting...and knitting...and knitting...and knitting...

Comment

• del
                  327 Rambler
                  • Apr 13, 2006

grill

I think Rich has a grill with his camper. I'll check with him. If so I can get buns, mustard, ketchup, ect. And chips.
                  1987 Wagoneer
                  4" BDS Springs, 31"x10.50's
                  401/727/229

Comment

• Woodchomper
                    350 Buick
                    • Dec 17, 2002

Thanks everyone for the great weekend. IFSJA people are the best.
                    1991 GW 401 /727TF/NP229 /4" Skyjacker /EBL TBI /CS-144
                    1981 J10 401 /727TF/NP208 /6" Superlift /CS-144

Comment

• HOOT

• Mar 28, 2003

Had a good time also. Got to meet a few more Jeepers this weekend and as always , never a disappointment.

Rudy still has BBQ sauce on him from those ribs. I'll scrub him down Monday.
                      I stayed up really late Sat night burning all my wood up and just when it was time to crash at 4 am. It started to rain, so I went from sleep mode to tear down camp while it's still dry mode. Then I couldn't sleep in the cab of the truck so I decide to drive on home. It rained until Indy then I was in the dry, after a couple of mini sleep stops I arrived home at 9 am and went to bed till 6pm. Unpacked the truck and back into life as usual mode again.
                      Casa DeHOOT
                      [IMG][/IMG]
                      Guard Dog Rudy
                      [IMG][/IMG]
                      Fire
                      [IMG][/IMG]
                      Meat
                      [IMG][/IMG]
                      And the official HOOT Fire Poker
                      [IMG][/IMG]
                      Tom Gibson
                      1980 J20 Utility bed truck. Factory cab and chassis truck. Many new mods for it but it will look all stock.
                      1977 Honcho "Blue" 401/400/quad. Under going major upgrades.."This is Not Your Fathers Honcho", it may not even be a Honcho anymore when done.

Comment

• addicted
                        Big Meanie
                        • Dec 11, 2004

Yep, it was a good time as usual. It was good to re-meet del and woodchomper, meet woodchompers son, see Hoot again and finally meet an old friend in person. Even if he did smell a bit like cheese.
                        i bet it was Simon....

Comment

• del
                          327 Rambler
                          • Apr 13, 2006

M n Greet

It was a good time. We packed up in the drizzle, and drove in light rain for just alittle while Sun morning. Heard Risto leave in am, and could hear hig rig for 10 minutes.LOL Was nice to meet members from board and sit and chat for hours. Can't wait to do it again.....Del
                          1987 Wagoneer
                          4" BDS Springs, 31"x10.50's
                          401/727/229

Comment

• Ristow
                            • Jan 20, 2006

i turned the wrong way out of the gate,and made a big circle around the camping area,then dead ended,and i had to drive all the way back around and out.

rich's makes more noise than mine!
                            Originally posted by Hankrod
                            Ristows right.................again,

... like the little 'you know what's' that you are.

I LOVE how Ristow has stolen my comment about him ... "Quoted" it ... and made himself famous for being an ***hole to people. Hahahahahahahahahha!

It's like you're unraveling a big cable-knit sweater that someone keeps knitting...and knitting...and knitting...and knitting...

Comment

• HOOT

• Mar 28, 2003

I made a wrong turn out of the park and was wandering around in 7 ft high corn lined roads for a bit. Good thing I had my Indiana Gazette with me. It has all the backroads on it. The thought of "Children From The Corn" was creeping me out though.
                              Tom Gibson

Comment

• Retro93
                                Junk Collector
                                • Nov 02, 2001

Ok folk's when/where is the next meeting going to be? Cabins for sure this time. I need to show off my new paint job.

I'll bet my rig is louder than both of yours.
                                79 Cherokee Chief WT "RDBLOK" warmed over 360, TH400/QT, 4.10 Truetrac F/Detroit Locker R, 4" Skyjacker Softride System, Rancho 9000 shocks with in cab adjust, Hydroboost brakes, 33" BFG Mud Terrains

Comment

Working...
                                X