• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fulsizjeep
    Señor Jackhead
    • Aug 21, 2002

Originally posted by Tad
    LOL, I don't think it will help after 0-Beer-thirty.
    It's all good until we start talking about the boa...
    Flint
    Ran when parked.
    http://jubileejeeps.org/quadratrac
    88 GW, 401/727/208, 5" lift, D44s/4.10s/locked up, 35s with a few Evil Twin & TT's Fabworks mods
    76 401 Wag, 77 401 Wag, 77 401 J20
    http://eviltwinfab.com http://www.ttsfabworks.com

Comment

• Tad
      • Nov 30, 2001

Originally posted by will e
      ...I remember some of the first trail runs folks would call me 'Will' or, if they had read my email address 'Ollie'.
      I don't think I knew your real name until your wife bought that rack as a present for you.

Originally posted by fulsizjeep
      It's all good until we start talking about the boa...
      I'm pretty sure I have the record for the most time a rig has been down after an Ouray trip, should be a good contender for this year.
      2000 Infinity QX4, 3.3L, MPFI, 4 speed auto, 2 speed Nissan tcase, Unibody, IFS front, 4 link rear solid axle with 255-70/16s

IFSJA WMS PROJECT
      EARLY WAG LIFT SEARCH

...Pay no attention to these heathen barbarians with their cutting torches and 8" lift kits!...
      Self Inflicted Flesh Wound

Comment

• jsinajeep
        304 AMC
        • Nov 26, 2005

[quote=Tad]I don't think I knew your real name until your wife bought that rack as a present for you.

I am still not sure if I remember him he never calls me. is it Will or Will-e or Ollie or maybe just Mike.
        Last edited by jsinajeep; 03-06-2012, 01:24 PM.
        http://s252.photobucket.com/albums/h...eep%20Trailer/

Comment

• bigun
          • Feb 10, 2003

Originally posted by will e
          LOL.

I remember some of the first trail runs folks would call me 'Will' or, if they had read my email address 'Ollie'.
          Ok now I am completely confused, you mean your name isn't Will??
          charlie
          KB0HXA
          "Crom" 76/75 Cherokee/J20 Hybred,

Originally posted by Gambler68
          congrats...that's the first post on here I have absolutely no effing clue how to comment on.
          How you behave toward cats here below determines your status in Heaven.
          Robert A. Heinlein
          The birth of CROM is recorded here
          http://www.alaska4x4network.com/showthread.php?t=7778

Comment

• Rande
            Ph.D in Jeep B.S.
            • Jun 26, 2000

That's why I just my name for my display name. I've never been called RustyWaggy or JiffyJ10 etc.

I'll have some sort of name tag, nice big letters.
            N4ZYV

I ain't giving up. I've worked hard, it took me years to work my way to the bottom.

1998 Cherokee Sport (not maroon! Have history with maroon XJs)
            1937 Chevy pickup (in progress)
            1966 Mustang
            1937 IH D2

Comment

• ne715
              350 Buick
              • Mar 16, 2006

So do all our guests (non-members) get to wear the "I'm with stupid" name tags?

Pam

Comment

• will e
                Always Broke
                • Nov 16, 2001

Originally posted by ne715
                So do all our guests (non-members) get to wear the "I'm with stupid" name tags?

Pam
                That's classic!
                82 Cherokee WT ? SFwith Alcan/agr box/Borgeson shaft/ 401/performer/Holley TA/HEI/BeCool/727/ALTAS(2.0/2.72/5.44)/D60 Snofighter(Yukon Zip,hubs,stubs,4.56)/14 Bolt (FF,BF shave,Discs, ARB,Artec Truss)/MTR 37/Corbeau Moab Seats /Hella/tuffy console/sliders/custombumpers&roll bar/WARN 8000/steering brace/CO2 Tank/dual batts/custom TCskid plate

Comment

• blkwarrior
                  327 Rambler
                  • Feb 15, 2010

That is not a bad idea there Pam, I think I need to get a t-shirt for my (then) 4 year old .
                  1984 GW
                  360/727/208/ Edl 1406/ Custom exhaust

Future
                  Something Sweet with mean capabilities .

Comment

• will e
                    Always Broke
                    • Nov 16, 2001

Okay, this is cool. My buddy has a big Chevy with a duromaxx or whatever diesel and allison tranny. He is going to let me borrow it to trailer up the jeep. This is important because I am going to bring, for the first time, the wife! I have a line on a rental camper (to make it more pleasing for the wife). I have the camper spot with water and electricity. With $4 plus gas this is not going to be cheap but, for me, it is a 'vacation of a lifetime'. My wife is going to be BLOWN AWAY by how beautiful Ouray is. And she will see how cool all of you folks are and better understand why I try to make this pilgramage each year.
                    82 Cherokee WT ? SFwith Alcan/agr box/Borgeson shaft/ 401/performer/Holley TA/HEI/BeCool/727/ALTAS(2.0/2.72/5.44)/D60 Snofighter(Yukon Zip,hubs,stubs,4.56)/14 Bolt (FF,BF shave,Discs, ARB,Artec Truss)/MTR 37/Corbeau Moab Seats /Hella/tuffy console/sliders/custombumpers&roll bar/WARN 8000/steering brace/CO2 Tank/dual batts/custom TCskid plate

Comment

• will e
                      Always Broke
                      • Nov 16, 2001

only 4 months left! (I post this one day before the official start but feel okay about it since I am showing up early again)

Comment

• blkwarrior
                        327 Rambler
                        • Feb 15, 2010

That is cool to have a friend like that. I too believe this will be an expensive week but it will be well worth it. After Thanksgiving my wife was convinced that you were all great to hang out with and Ouray was way easier to get reserved... now she cant go so it will be just me, my son and the dog. Boys week away.
                        1984 GW
                        360/727/208/ Edl 1406/ Custom exhaust

Future
                        Something Sweet with mean capabilities .

Comment

• will e
                          Always Broke
                          • Nov 16, 2001

Well, I know once I get her up there she will realize how awesome of a place/trip/group/fun it is. We can cut back on the expenses next year.

Comment

• TINMAN93
                            232 I6
                            • Apr 28, 2004

Originally posted by j2sax
                            TinMan! Haven't heard from you in while. You ever going to come wheeling at SMORR or Lockwood here in MO? If so, give me a heads up and maybe I can join you!

Jesse
                            Hey Jesse,
                            We're heading to Lockwood this weekend for the Trail Run/B-Day Bash at Jones Mudfest.
                            Any chance you can make it out?
                            We'll be there Saturday.

Has anyone worked on a Shirt for the 50th?

Tinman
                            Last edited by TINMAN93; 03-22-2012, 06:28 PM.
                            - '91 SJ: BoB'd 13", Lift Hatch, Sliders, Tackbar & more DIM toys.
                            - And, He who dies with the most toys, still Dies!

Comment

• j2sax
                              350 Buick
                              • Mar 20, 2003

Man, wish I could... I am trying to get my shop racks moved around and the bed on my J10 swapped so I can clean up junk from around the property.

Wish I had more notice!

Have a great weekend,

Jesse
                              Jesse- Sparta, MO (Near SPfdl MO) J20 4 Door Project, Wag w/ 6" Rusty's, 33x12.5's, 360/727 (for now!), 77 J10, 80 J20, 3 80's Wags, 73 Commando, Lots of AMC Eagles, FSJ parts Rigs and parts

Comment

• BassnTruck
                                258 I6
                                • Oct 23, 2006

I would love to finally make one of these. Been trying for years but it just does not work out. Maybe I can squeeze it in this year if I get the ARO together and wife can get off work.

Comment

Working...
                                X