Rock Cabins- Cave City, KY February 22&23, 2013.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Retro93
    Junk Collector
    • Nov 02, 2001

BTT...as a reminder to Mike.
    79 Cherokee Chief WT "RDBLOK" warmed over 360, TH400/QT, 4.10 Truetrac F/Detroit Locker R, 4" Skyjacker Softride System, Rancho 9000 shocks with in cab adjust, Hydroboost brakes, 33" BFG Mud Terrains

Comment

• HOOT

• Mar 28, 2003

Originally posted by Retro93
      BTT...as a reminder to Mike.
      I bet he is so busy trying to get one of his trucks routed to swing by the bakery in TN he hasn't had time to post on here.
      Tom Gibson
      1980 J20 Utility bed truck. Factory cab and chassis truck. Many new mods for it but it will look all stock.
      1985 J10 nothing special just a nice clean stock truck.
      1977 Honcho "Blue" 401/400/quad. Under going major upgrades.."This is Not Your Fathers Honcho", it may not even be a Honcho anymore when done.
      2017 Challenger. Very jealous of the Jeeps.

Comment

• Retro93
        Junk Collector
        • Nov 02, 2001

Now that is a scary thought/sight!
        79 Cherokee Chief WT "RDBLOK" warmed over 360, TH400/QT, 4.10 Truetrac F/Detroit Locker R, 4" Skyjacker Softride System, Rancho 9000 shocks with in cab adjust, Hydroboost brakes, 33" BFG Mud Terrains

Comment

• Ristow
          • Jan 20, 2006

little debbies hot off the machine? will debbie be there? honored to shake her hand.
          Originally posted by Hankrod
          Ristows right.................again,

Originally posted by Fasts79Chief
          ... like the little 'you know what's' that you are.

Originally posted by Fasts79Chief
          I LOVE how Ristow has stolen my comment about him ... "Quoted" it ... and made himself famous for being an ***hole to people. Hahahahahahahahahha!

It's like you're unraveling a big cable-knit sweater that someone keeps knitting...and knitting...and knitting...and knitting...

Comment

• Retro93
            Junk Collector
            • Nov 02, 2001

No Debbie, but I will bring a pile of them for you. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS MAKE A DECISION AND SHOW UP!

Comment

• Mars
              350 Buick
              • Apr 24, 2010

Well just got the nod, so I'll be there jeep or not.
              Wannabe Fabricator
              Grumpy on a good day.
              1981 J-10 Laredo.. mmmm bucket seats...
              What I'm working on: http://www.ifsja.org/forums/vb/showt...50#post1503850

Comment

• Mars
                350 Buick
                • Apr 24, 2010

Originally posted by Ristow
                little debbies hot off the machine? will debbie be there? honored to shake her hand.
                If she's eating her product I seriously doubt she's "Little" Debbie anymore..
                Wannabe Fabricator
                Grumpy on a good day.

Comment

• Mars
                  350 Buick
                  • Apr 24, 2010

btw Hoot, is there a group discount for those that want to reserve a cabin or campsite? Didnt know how this was gonna work. I'm thinking a campsite with electric hookup and sleep in the truck with a lil heater. That's about a cheap as it gets right?
                  Wannabe Fabricator
                  Grumpy on a good day.

Comment

• sld
                    327 Rambler
                    • Apr 04, 2006

I'm suppose to work on Saturday. Don't get off till 11:15 PM.
                    1981 WT Cherokee Chief /360/TF727/208/ Holley 600CFM/ Performer Intake/ Edelbrock headers/ Skip White HEI, switched dizzy gear. Patriot Side Pipes.

Comment

• HOOT

• Mar 28, 2003

Originally posted by Mars
                      btw Hoot, is there a group discount for those that want to reserve a cabin or campsite? Didnt know how this was gonna work. I'm thinking a campsite with electric hookup and sleep in the truck with a lil heater. That's about a cheap as it gets right?
                      I don't know of any group discounts but I'm sure the price would be cheap. Just call them, let them know you are with the FSJ guys. Maybe if we keep going there the price or perks may improve more. As it is right now they treat us nice and more like friends than just a customer. Very nice people to talk to. If I remember right the camping spots were just out back of the cabins. kind of like in the backyard of the cabin area. I think the hook up spots are across the yard on the backside of the property. Still a mere 100 ft or so out behind the cabins. that just may be far enough to not hear Retro's snoring.
                      Tom Gibson
                      1980 J20 Utility bed truck. Factory cab and chassis truck. Many new mods for it but it will look all stock.
                      1977 Honcho "Blue" 401/400/quad. Under going major upgrades.."This is Not Your Fathers Honcho", it may not even be a Honcho anymore when done.

Comment

• HOOT

• Mar 28, 2003

Originally posted by sld
                        Leave after work and head on down. You can be there by ,,, Ohhh wait I forgot you work in the opposite direction even... I think it is about a 2 hour drive from Lexington. Most of the guys will be dropping off to sleep by then. You can come keep me company. I'm not used to going to bed till 7 am or later. If it is fire weather I'll be out there all night. Last year was no way fire weather.
                        Tom Gibson

Comment

• Retro93
                          Junk Collector
                          • Nov 02, 2001

Me???? Snore??? Never happened...

Comment

• addicted
                            Big Meanie
                            • Dec 11, 2004

Originally posted by Retro93
                            Me???? Snore??? Never happened...
                            We had to tell the park rangers at the last meet that we weren't cutting down trees for fire wood.
                            Originally posted by Ristow
                            i bet it was Simon....
                            he's such big meanie that way...
                            please don't tell him i said that....

Comment

• Retro93
                              Junk Collector
                              • Nov 02, 2001

Originally posted by sld
                              I dunno....you look like you're going to be sick that day.

Comment

• Retro93
                                Junk Collector
                                • Nov 02, 2001

I now have confirmed reservations for Cabin #1. We can use it as a central meeting/cooking area.

Little Debbie wise, where do we stand?

Comment

Working...
                                X